Time, resources, and knowledge are all pillars of a successful solution to any problem. Our solutions have centralized and concrete plans for every step of the process, whether it be delivering equipment, staging software, or personalized training.
Utilizing an interdisciplinary approach, with support from start-to-finish integrative solutions, our adept team has successfully executed a multitude of projects in variegated fields via Enterprise Mobility such Banking & Insurance, Wholesale and Retail, Courier, Transportation / Travel, Government and Public Sector, Healthcare, Education, Legal, Financial Services
Is your IT staff overwhelmed with multi-platform environments and needs expert assistance?
Look no further than us. Our product solution group includes services such as:
All of these services carefully handcrafted to give the user the best experience possible while simultaneously mitigating deployment risks by utilizing the best industry standard practices
We employ best practices and methodologies tailored to each mobile platform to provide a consistently reliable, effective, and efficient user experience, regardless of your environment's complexity
Are you or your employees confused with devices?
We provide remote and onsite training for wireless devices across IOS, Windows and Android platforms.
Customers looking to implement and integrate enterprise solution will get onsite/ online support on how to efficiently integrate new solutions into your IT infrastructure at no extra cost
We pride ourselves on our immaculate customer service aimed to make each customer feel connected with us, not simply a small fish in a big pond. Why settle for less, choose KBS mobility instead!
We offer end-to-end Telecom Management Services to our corporate and enterprise customers. Under this service, we forge a long-term relationship with the customer. After a detailed analysis of the customer’s existing inventory and usage pattern, a future device management roadmap calendar is chalked out collaboratively to cover:
- Future Device requirements including upgrades and replacements
- Carrier and Plan suggestions and activations
- Enrolling existing and new devices on Mobile Device Management platform
- Providing remote management services for our customers to support their existing IT and Admin staff for better Device management and control.
- Taking Stock: KBS Mobility and the customer collaborate to take a stock of current device inventory including smartphones, tablets, Hotspots, trackers etc. along with the cellular plan / carrier
- Detailing: Customer shares qualitative and quantitative details of the future device requirements including platforms, price points, functionalities, usage patterns, locations frequented, monthly carrier payouts etc.
- Analyzing Options: KBS works on options to plot the future investment/s in Devices as well as carrier plans with an aim to optimize overall spend by up to 40% at the same time increasing effectiveness
- Device Roadmap: Customer and KBS jointly decide on the device platforms and models to be inducted in future, at highly competitive / discounted costs negotiated by KBS based on projected volumes. A range of branded accessories is also identified along with discounted costs. In general, the price sheet is valid for 6 months. KBS stocks inventory of chosen devices and accessories.
- Cellular Plan Analysis: KBS places a roadmap for choosing the right carrier and cellular plan based on segmented end-user categories.
- Mobile Device Management Platform: KBS also recommends options for Mobile Device Management platform to record and manage the organizations complete inventory.
- Device Policy and App Bundles: Deciding on Device Management Policies and Apps to be allowed as per User Segment, as per customers’ requirements.
- Managed Services: KBS manages all future Device upgrades / changes along with the Cellular plan, carrier activations and MDM enrollment. Customer sends an order sheet and KBS ships the device fully staged and ready to use.
- In case of an organization-wide upgrade / carrier porting deployment, KBS chalks out a phased Port-out and Device Swapping calendar in close association with the customer to ensure swift change with no disruptions.
- Customer Support Desk A dedicated customer support desk is provided to KBS Telecom Management Service customers
- Reporting: KBS sends a weekly summary and a monthly report to the customer.